Old January 16th 16, 06:55 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.windows7.general,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Mark Lloyd[_6_]

Default What wears out in an HDD?

On 01/15/2016 05:42 PM, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:

[snip]

No, because hydrogen atoms usually go around in pairs, i. e. a molecule
of hydrogen contains two atoms; helium, being a noble gas, has valency
0, so helium molecules contain only one atom.

Right. I wish I had remembered that at the time.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in
philosophy only ridiculous." [David Hume, Treatise of Human Nature
(1739)]