Old January 26th 16, 05:57 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware
Mark Lloyd[_6_]

Default What extension for a print to file?

On 01/25/2016 07:42 PM, J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote:

[snip]

Thanks. I presume the first one was PDF itself.
PNG, JP(E)G, BMP, PCX, and TIFF, are raster images (some with
compression). RAW _could_ be.
PS, EPS, and PCL, are sort of typesetting forms (though I think can
include images).
TXT is of course just text, without any images or fonts.
I don't know PSD or SVG.

SVG should be vector graphics.

Sounds like a useful utility!

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I have not the slightest confidence in 'spiritual manifestations.'"
[Robert G. Ingersoll]