Old January 14th 16, 03:35 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware
Don Phillipson[_4_]

Default What extension for a print to file?

On 01/14/2016 08:35 AM, Micky wrote:

I'm not able to print to my newly installed Brother black and white
laser printer so I printed to a file instead. From Firefox.

It asks what the name of the file is, and I don't konw what extension
to give it.

This depends on what drivers print out the file or which
software you use to display and edit the file. One solution
may be to print to file in several standard formats (e.g.
TXT, PRN and RTF) and then see which best fits your
current system.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs