Old January 14th 16, 01:35 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware
micky

Default What extension for a print to file?

I'm not able to print to my newly installed Brother black and white
laser printer so I printed to a file instead. From Firefox.

It asks what the name of the file is, and I don't konw what extension
to give it.

Things were the same with my fully functioning Brother AIO, I don't
knolw what to name the file and the 200 page manual doesn't say a word
about that.

When I gave it a .jpg extension, it was described as damaged or
corrupted. I know it wouldn't take a bribe so it must be damaged, or
I named it wrong.

What extension for a print to file?