Old December 20th 07, 06:23 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Colin Wilson

Default KB942615 Cumulative Security Update for IE - Post Install Issue

In article ,
says...
"We broke it. We know we broke it. We know how we broke it. We're not going
to fix it. Please download and install a third-party spell-checker
here....."

I still can't understand how they got away with that. Anyone affected
should sit on the phone to them until they sort it, by pointing out
that they bought an M$ product with a spell checker on it, and the M$
updates broke the functionality of their other putchased M$ product.