Old February 18th 04, 07:29 PM
Alien Zord

"Paul Hutchings" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"Alien Zord" wrote in
:

My 17" NEC LCD 1280 x 1024 pixels is fed by Matrox G450eTV's analogue
output. I tried a more up to date card with DVI interface but it would
not allow colour temperature calibration so I went back to analogue.
There was absolutely no difference in display sharpness and quality
between DVI and analogue modes.

That's interesting.. I know matrox have a bloody good reputation for
"clean" signal output versus some of the cheaper cards, I guess i just
figured it'd be visibly noticable at that resolution, maybe not then.

The only negative side of the G450 is that at 1280 x 1024 scrolling in Adobe
Acrobat is a bit slow. Everything else is OK by me (I don't play games).