Old January 14th 08, 02:09 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Ben Myers

Default Computer keeps freezing...

Lacking further detail about the model of computer the version of software
running, I would hazard a guess that its power management settings in the BIOS
or in the operating system (Windows maybe?) are incorrect for some reason.

.... Ben Myers

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 05:38:21 -0800 (PST), AlphaOmega wrote:

Hullo all,

My Compaq keeps freezing on me and can only be restarted by pushing
the power button. I mean, if you use the computer constantly it works
fine, but if you let it sit unattended it freezes in about 10 minutes.

Why it do dis?

Can anyone helps me?

Thanks.