Old July 1st 04, 06:27 AM
GMAN

In article , "HH" wrote:
Looks like it's the "lift B21 from ground" thing, since there is no jumper
fo force a specific FSB. Not worth it IMHO.
HH

well i already have 3 networked P3 and P4 systems in my house , this is just a
plaything i got from the Salvation Army for $10 with a 10 gig hard drive and
128mb's ram. Stuck my old ATI AIW Radeon card in and a network card and plan
to use it as a poor mans DVR. The celeron 400 overclocked just nicely to
600mhz doing the B21 trick. Thanks anyways for the prompt response!!!!

If anything the tooless case and 10/100 3COM network card are worth what i
paid for it....

"GMAN" wrote in message
Also , does anyone know of a hack or jumper or dipswitch setting to
force bus speeds to 100mhz or 133? I know of the B21 hack but dont want to

do
that to the Celeron i have unless needed to.