Old November 25th 03, 03:27 AM
Speez

Default evo d510 power on password

We have been going crazy to solve this problem.
The machine every once in a while skips its power on password, and goes to
the novell login screen. The mouse and keyboard are locked up and the
keyboard lights light from left to right in a rotation pattern continuously.
We have to shut it down, restart and it will be ok. It will go to the power
on password, then to Novell login and run all day with no problems.
Here is what has been done so far;
1. system board replaced battery checked for 3 volts.
2. disabled wake on lan
3. tried new keyboard.
4. tried new mouse
Any and all suggestions will be welcomed on this 98 machine.
Steve