Old October 7th 03, 09:23 PM
HH

I use the Compaq Consumer TechInfo database, which used to be available on
the Internet, but no longer is. I got a copy on CD from contacts at Compaq.
All Pesario 1800 CTO units have a T suffix before the model; however, all
of this has nothing to do with the original poster's query regarding the
System Sav partition on the HD, so I will make no further comments on the
model number aspect.
HH

"Godder Teshirt" wrote in message
"HH" wrote in
:

I beg to differ. There is an 1800T-XL1, a CTO (configure to
order), but no 1800XL1.In fact there are 4 models of 1800T-XL1,
the 450, 500, 600 and 650. Also there are also other models of
1800T-XLs, the XL2 and XL4.

Suggest you get onto HP support and have them correct their mistakes
on this web site: http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

Searching on 1800XL1 returns a direct hit i.e.:
http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/product.jhtml?
lc=en&pagetype=compaqpres95408&submit.y=9&submit.x =7&cc=us

1800T also returns a direct hit.

But 1800T-XL1, 1800T-XL2 and 1800T-XL4 don't return any direct hits.