Old October 7th 03, 05:03 PM
Rackie

You will always find a loudmouth, know it all, in any newsgroups.
Like they own it. They can't face up to it when they are
incorrect..They just keep beating a dead horse with inaccurate
information. Now let me get back to my 1800 XL1 =)...oh I forgot,
they don't exist(not!) lol

(DEJ57) wrote:

I'd be absolutely shocked if HH was wrong. He's an ex-Compaq tech and BY FAR
the most useful and helpful person on this newsgroup.

HH makes the youthful mistake sometimes of unquestioned belief in what
something says on a printed page somewhere, and then arrogantly slapping down
folks with it.
As with "always" and "never", these beliefs get you into trouble and error more
times than not. And doesn't help make new friends...

Also, I had a Compaq tech one insist I had slots in my PC that I did not, so
some certainly do make mistakes, so, while HH is very helpful, he's not the
Pope sharing infallible direction.

Currently he is one of the most helpful, but that's relative, as he is a rather
recent participant, and many before him have been as, if not more, helpful,
over the past six years or so, and without the attitude...

Dale