Old January 17th 05, 01:23 AM
Charlie Brookhart

"Mal" wrote in message

"Charlie Brookhart" wrote in message
I am trying to register my PNY Verto GeForce 6600GT card. It seems that

in
order to register it, I have to provide a serial number. I am guessing
that
this would be on the card itself????

There was a UPC label on the card, but I had no idea that I would have

provide a serial number in order to register the card so that in turn I
could get support.

might also have been on the box that it came in ... of course if you've
thrown it out already that's not much help
it will be on the card however, most likely on a sticker, and they're
usually in a place that means you have to remove the card to see it

I had to open the case so I decided to take the card out while the case was
open. There were at least 5 different numbers that could be a serial number.
I guess I will have to try all of them until I find one that works.