Old October 22nd 12, 01:57 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Yes

Default How many hard drives (and size) do you place in your build these days?

I'm curious. My builds usually have two hard drives (out of habit I
suppose) and one external HD for backup. Each HD is 500Gb; the
external HD (USB 2) is smaller. I prefer to keep data on a separate HD
from the O/S.

Personally, I don't intend to use cloud based storage for my files, but
are you all going that route?

For those who run their build as a virtual pc (I'm thinking about
making the switch), any thoughts about how many HDs to use and why?

Thanks,
John