Old June 11th 05, 03:15 AM
Larc

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:04:07 -0400, "Larry Heath"
wrote:

| Are there any significant advantages that the Matrox P650 or P750 has over
| the Matrox G450 32 meg video cards?

In a word, no! At least not in my experience. In the process of
upgrading my main computer, I bought a P650 to replace a G450 that I
needed keep in the old motherboard I moved to my second system.

I do a lot of graphics editing and haven't seen one iota of difference
in performance between the 450 and the 650. The 650 will enable me to
feed an LCD monitor through the digital connector if I ever decide to
get one, but that's the only real plus I can think of except the fact
that support for the 650 will probably last longer.

Larc