Old October 10th 07, 03:57 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Rocco

Default Jaton 3DForce2 MX-64LTV drivers

On Oct 10, 9:55 am, Rocco wrote:
On Oct 10, 7:18 am, Sir-Les-MP wrote:

tony h wrote:
i believe its a geforce 2 mx400 (4x agp), so old nvidia drivers should do
the job.

you could also take a look atwww.driverguide.com
i used it recently to get drivers for a black widow scanner as they dont
have any drivers on their one website any more.

I also sent a message to tech support at Nvidia and, after I posted to
this group, someone at Nvidia sent me an URL that worked. Now that's
service!

The drivers were quite new compared to those that probably came with
the card and they work fine.

I said Nvidia, but I meant to say Jaton -- I got a good URL and
drivers from Jaton.