Old July 10th 03, 04:14 PM
Warren Post

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:34:35 -0600, Lee Babcock wrote:

Warren Post wrote:

Can anyone recommend a reliable online vendor of laser printer parts?
My Brother MFC 4500ML multifunction laser needs a new fuser controler
board. Sure, I could Google, but my interest is not so much finding the
lowest price as finding a reliable vendor.

TIA,
Warren

Warren.... and what area of what country are you looking to find one

in?

I'm in Honduras http://srcopan.vze.com/. Not much chance of finding
parts near me, I'm afraid, so I'll settle for just about anywhere. For
vendors that ship U.S. only or Europe only, I can supply shipping
addresses there as well.

Warren