Old December 19th 04, 03:21 AM
Christopher Bogart

Default K8N-E Question about Powerfan Threshold

Using PC Probe tells me that the Powerfan is below threshold. Obviously
because there is nothing connected to it.

All fans seem to be spinning. Just confirming that I should just uncheck
this setting for monitoring?

Also, what is the connector for? Just an extra fan?

I actually thought it was getting that reading because I might have
negelected to to put the cable coming from the power supply to the PWR_FAN
connector. (currently on the chassis connector and works fine. I get a CPU
error when it's connected to the power fan connector)

Many thanks in advance.