Old January 8th 04, 02:33 PM
Trev

"Kevin Lawton" wrote in message
It appears that a very strange behavioural problem has arisen over the

past
few years. It takes over a significant amount of the individual's

spare
time, though doesn't appear to be harmful to others.
Sufferers are seen to be sitting very close to a sort of television

set
while typing furiously on what can only be described as a typewriter

without
any paper while wiggling a small plastic box around with one hand.

Nearby is
a large electrical box full of noisy fans and, occasionally, other

strange
sounds are emitted. For some reason these individuals cannot be

contacted by
telephone as it is constantly engaged.

It can sometimes be interesting to try to see things from someone

else's
perspective. In this case I chose my grandfather's.

Bring back the good old days, when folks spent Sunday afternoon,
listening to a Ventriloquist on the radio.