Old June 3rd 16, 10:25 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Lynn McGuire[_2_]

Default Onstream ADR50 tape backup drivers anyone?

On 6/2/2016 5:15 PM, wrote:
I have some archives on ADR50 tapes that I need to access. The company went out of business years ago and I have lost my Windows 2000 drivers. I have the necessary scsi ADR 50 tape deck, but need the drivers. I can't find them online. Anyone have a good copy I could get my mitts on?

Curt

I had one of these OnStream tapes drives. Was great until our backup exceeded the tape size since it used a 64K blocking factor (we
have millions of small source codes files on our LAN).

I am assuming that you looked at
http://www.driverguide.com/driver/de...riverid=125631
and
http://www.liutilities.com/device-dr...nstream-adr50/