Old June 3rd 16, 01:34 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
[email protected]

Default Onstream ADR50 tape backup drivers anyone?

On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 5:52:35 PM UTC-5, Computer Nerd Kev wrote:
curt lankford wrote:
I have some archives on ADR50 tapes that I need to access.
The company went out of business years ago and I have lost
my Windows 2000 drivers. I have the necessary scsi ADR 50
tape deck, but need the drivers. I can't find them online.
Anyone have a good copy I could get my mitts on?

This webpage suggests that the drive works with the standard
Linux "st" tape drive driver:
http://osst.sourceforge.net/product_table.html

Maybe boot to a live Linux distro?

--
__ __

I may just have to do that, if I can't come up with a workable Windoze driver!