Old September 18th 08, 04:36 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
JR the Postman

Default Gateway PROFILE III CX

Well this profile is getting closer to the front of the Bench...

I just looked, I do not find a motherboard listed for this unit.

I would have thought there might be a Motherboard drivers for this unit,
USB, especially since it has notebook-style PC Card slot for Type I and
Type III cards.

It has an integrated Intel 810e graphics that cannot handle 32-bit color,
so there must be some special software drivers to address this video
chip... I guess I am blind when looking about the Gateway support
collection.

I want to upgrade this unit to win2k to give it a few more years of
life...
http://support.gateway.com/support/a...?sn=0024007475

JR the postman