Old February 7th 05, 09:46 AM
hamidbm

Thanks. I tried many of the tricks and was unable to figure out. I
eventually ended up buying a new MOBO with a pre-installed Duron 1.8 GHz,
had to buy new PC 2100 memory (still on its way) and have replaced the
entire case with power supply. I was afraid to use my old ATI AGP 1x video
card 3.3 V since I was unsure if AGP 4 slot on the new MOBO will support
AGP1 card. I am waiting for that card to arrive as well. I am keeping all
drives with previously installed Windows ME. I will let you know if the
problem was solved. In the meanwhile, I will keep fiddling with the old
MOBO, just for the heck of it.
Thank you so much for the useful suggestions.
Hamid