Old May 24th 08, 04:43 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

Default XPS 4 any good?

Hi!

If that's the case, why not get another hotmail acct or get a
gmail account ?

I have a usable e-mail account...the wct atsign walshcomptech dot
com that I mentioned above in my reply to Ben. That is the general
purpose public e-mail account. I have a few other accounts (one from
my ISP and another from Yahoo!) but those don't see public use and are
for special purposes only.

Although I don't mind Google as a company, I'm not really interested
in their Gmail service.

The biggest reason why I continue to use this account is (I guess)
laziness and the fact that I've held it for a long while. It's set up
and works just fine, so why throw it away? I don't want to sound
harsh, but if someone wants to e-mail me I will happily supply a valid
address, or it can figured out with a little looking.

William