Old August 17th 05, 01:14 AM
MM

Default Need help about HP's upgrade for MediaCenter PC's!

Hi,

I was hoping to upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005!
Anyone knows where I can get an upgrade CD for my m380n? I was deployed in
Iraq and I missed the upgrade offered by HP! I talked to them on the phone
today and the ****ers refused to honor the upgrade. I am not mad cause I
know it is just business and has nothing to do with fighting a war or
patriotisms but I'd hoped that they would take that into consideration!

It's just ****ed up because I can't even buy it! If anyone can help or
offer any suggestion please do! I will even buy it if you have it and
willing to make me a copy! Thanks again and God Bless!

Max