Old November 29th 19, 03:18 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printer,comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.misc,comp.sys.hp.apps
Ant[_3_]

Default HP Photo Creations ends on 11/30/2019. :(

I forgot to mention I am still using old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 OS.

In alt.comp.periphs.printers Ant wrote:
http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/consu...creations.html

Does anyone know of a good Windows program that can print out greeting
cards for free at home like the old Print Shop and Print Master?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon.

--
Gobble, gobble!
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /