Old August 11th 08, 05:10 PM posted to comp.arch.storage
[email protected]

Default Determining HBA model

I am trying to qualify an Emulex HBA this was installed in a Dell
Power Edge 2650 server, but not purchased from Dell. The server is
running Windows 2000 SP4, I am trying to find out what the actual
model of the HBA is installed to verify interoperability with NetApp
storage. I have been given the following information on the HBA that
looks like it is perhaps in the Windows registry:

"Emulex LP98 PCI\VEN_10DF&DEV_F980&SUBSYS_F98010DF
REV_01\3&172E68DD&0&08"

Does anyone have an idea how this information can be tied to an actual
HBA model (ie. LP9002, LP9?????)

TIA for any information.

Tom