Old July 7th 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Don Freeman

Default VESA VBE MODE LIST 2048X1536X32 or 2048x1536x24 video mode

"Agent_C" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 05:38:38 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

He used the word ALSO. Presumably because an email is
more reliable and he doesnt have to keep checking for replys.

Or contribute anything... Or participate.... My point exactly.

AND you molested the followups too, obscene 'netiquette' yourself.

I confess; I'm the mad follow-up molester!

So you say, but where is your trenchcoat, hmmmmm?

--
-Don
Ever had one of those days where you just felt like: