Old February 11th 14, 11:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Ed Light

Default Resolution issue..

AMD Tech Support may be able to help you. They've helped me.

Are you running the latest driver? Maybe uninstalling the current one,
rebooting, and putting in the newest might help. It could be a thing
that was fixed.

Also, maybe be sure you've installed the driver from the monitor
company, and reinstall it each time after changing video drivers.

Also, maybe in the control center under My VGA Displays (or Panels),
Properties, Monitor Attributes, try toggling the Use EDID and see what's
available each way.

--
Ed Light

Better World News TV Channel:
http://realnews.com

Iraq Veterans Against the War and Related:
http://ivaw.org
http://couragetoresist.org
http://antiwar.com

Send spam to the FTC at