Old September 21st 11, 02:03 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Dr. Heiko Muenkel

Default Problems with NVIDIA grafic driver and Windows 7 x64

Am 20.09.2011 19:29, schrieb Michael:
I have no idea.
Did you read
http://de.download.nvidia.com/Window...tart-Guide.pdf

especially that part: "Note: For Windows Vista/Windows 7 – Several
features are currently under development and are not yet supported in
the NVIDIA Control Panel. Consult the release notes for the latest list
of unsupported
features."

Thanks for the link. I've checked it now, but I've found nothing, which
in my opinion belongs to my problem. And I've seen another Windows Vista
7 64 Bit PC with an older NVIDIA graphic card and an older NVIDIA
driver, which works witout any problems.

But there's another misterious thing, I've on my computer. The program
dxdiag shows DirectX 11 as DirectX version - and I think that Windows 7
has included always this version - but the nvidia control programm shows
the line "Microdoft DirectX 10.0 (6.1.7600.16385)" under "Performance",
"View system information".

Does anyone else see this difference on his system?

Regards,

Heiko