Old July 22nd 06, 03:21 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard
Louie

Default How to access bios on Soyo SY-P4I865PE Plus DRAGON 2 v1.0?

"Doc" wrote in message
ink.net...
Just got a computer with a SY-P4I865PE Plus DRAGON 2 v1.0 and on boot I
get
a nifty dragon graphic with the boards model number splashed across the
screen but don't see any prompt to get into the bios like I've always seen
on other machines.

My immediate reason is to try and divine why I'm getting no sound, want to
be sure the onboard sound is activated, but also just want to be able to
get
into it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

On my Dragon K7VKPE, it's the Delete key to get into the BIOS. HTH

Louie
Gainesville, FL