Old January 27th 05, 12:11 AM
Albert Silverman

Thanks for putting this in the storage discussion.

The hard drives were sealed in a plastic electrostatic bag. I assumed
that these were manufacturer- provided. Maybe I'm wrong. The bags did
not appear damaged in any way. (Mind you, only one of the HD's was
dented. But both looked like they were refurbs, with a newer label
slapped on top of an old one, and scratch marks all around the corner
screws.)

When I said that " ZipZoomFly's 'customer service' approach has put me
in a situation where I have no evidence. " I meant that their telling
me I was at fault left me with nothing to show. I can't prove I didn't
do it. There's nothing I can offer except the truth.

Thanks for the followups. If I get my refund, I'll be looking at
newegg more- I believe I bought my camera from them.

AS