Old August 4th 17, 03:49 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.os.windows-10
micky

Default HP Officejet 4630 prints test page but not pdf file.

In alt.comp.os.windows-10, on Thu, 3 Aug 2017 17:37:48 -0400, Neil
wrote:

That's another issue altogether. This doesn't sound like a Win10 problem

I still tend to think yyou're right, but looking at the HP page for this
printer I see there full software package includes this featu

Added support for Windows 10.

No details.

Installing firmware always scares me but after learning more about the
problem, I'd be wililng to install the software again (or maybe for the
first time since the "repairman" managed to erase TeamViewer and the
printer entry in the list of printers.)

to me. The way one prints a test page is from the printer dialogue box.
To print the PDF, the printer needs to be selected (or the default).

--
best regards,

Neil