Old September 24th 07, 01:43 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

Default Difference between graphics controller driver and Nvidia TNT driver?

I use the open-source Media Player Classic, which has some 7 different
rendering modes.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...ckage_id=84358

"psongman" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, yeah, I would say to use overlay rendering but I can't either find
it or if I do, get it to work. There must be something with this card
that is not allowing me to do this. If you know which one of those
video players will allow this, please direct me, and I will just try
and use that one, thanks for assisting, psongman