Old October 4th 13, 11:18 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts[_3_]

Default Please Help! In search of a Packard Bell Master CD# 170210

Hello !

Yes, it has been a long time. I look at the ng everyday, but there have been
no messages for many months, and practically none for the last couple of
years.
Forgot that you are in the great country of England. Over here in the
colonies all is not well. :-)
Yes, that is a bit much to post. But you should hang on to it, it's a rare
bird.
I have three, and just might be making a deal to part with one, but it won't
be cheap.
The rest of the PB collection has been cut in half, I have been culling the
herd, but the rarest of the rare is still here.

I *would* appreciate a picture when you get time.

Send to: ten.esuf@sttawbob

( just turn those letters around. My way of defeating the spambots. :-) )

Good to hear from you, and stay the course !

bobwatts
EartH

"arfer" wrote in message

Am I to understand that you have a Packard Bell Corner Computer ?

Please let me know if that is the case. I would be interested in making
you

an offer for it.

bobwatts

hi bob long time no hear as you know I am in the uk
yes I have the corner unit no monitor now but it all still works ok at
present I can email you a picture if you want its heavy too post is the only
problem