Old July 4th 03, 09:27 PM
Banjo Dolt

In article ,
says...
Isn't it amazing how many people, from so many countries, hate "America" and
the "american way"
Unfortunately the majority are almost as intelligent and well rounded as a
Jerry Springer guest.

I am continually amazed that the world seems to judge American on it's
multimedia, and the crap that comes out of Hollywood.

If I were to judge the United Kingdom on the English television I see
here in the states, I would conclude that the English were a bunch of
cross dressing idiots with no sense of humour.

Fortunately, I don't believe everything I see or hear on television.

The fact of the matter is, American has no more or less bigots, zealots,
morons, illiterates, fascists, etc. than any other country. We are
fallible humans, just like the rest of you. Before you sling mud at the
United States, have a look at your own bloody history.

Have a nice day,

Cary F.