Old January 29th 05, 01:18 PM
Jody Sleath

I suppose I could delete it but if my reply is at the top, what releveance
is it it I delete his message or not? Long bloated messages are annoying but
I'm not going to review every post I send to every newsgroup, deleting
stuff. I would rather get my point across. I'm sorry if you find this a bit
harsh, I haven't had my coffee yet and I just woke up. Good day!
"Kylesb" wrote in message
Do ya have to quote the entire non-pertinent-to-this-ng-dribble in
your reply? Try paring such stuff down.

--
Best regards,
Kyle
"Jody Sleath" wrote in message
| ATHIEST!
|

| Actually, I worship cows. But it's all the same. WHAT THE HELL IS
HEAVEN?!
| wrote in message
| oups.com...
| Good News!
|

| Do you know how simple it is to go to Heaven after this life has
ended?

snipped