Old July 9th 18, 07:12 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Ant

Default Can I make my power supply fan turn faster?

Take it out and clean it fully. If that doesn't work, then replace it
with a brand new fan.

lid wrote:
The fan is making noise. I can stop it with a pencil. I sprayed a
jet of wd 40. It is a little more quiet. I think if I could get it
spinning faster and give it one more burst, it might hit the spot.

--
Quote of the Week: "I got worms! That's what we're going to call it.
We're going to specialize in selling worm farms. You know like ant
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )