Old January 3rd 07, 01:40 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Tony DiMarzio

Default Vista & AIW

"Marx" wrote in message
Ok, i was thinking about buiyng another AIW card, but I see ATI has no
interest in support users, so I will not buy AIW anymore. I hate messing
with drivers, since I have AIW i had to do it
I will buy separate card for TV with full support for Vista
Thanx for help.
Marx

I think that's an excellent decision. I have had many ATI cards over the
years, but never an AIW. If and when I decide to get a (HD) TV Tuner for my
PC, it will definitely be a separate card.

After what I've seen/read over the years, I'd be foolish to buy an AIW. That
said, ATI's core graphics have been excellent and I will continue to buy
cards based on ATI tech. My next card will likely be R600 or R700 based.

Tony