Old February 25th 04, 06:40 PM
Irene

It's a real shame that Dell alienates folks like you and my self simply
because they want to save a few bucks on Technical Support. They offer such
an otherwise good product.

After the purchase of three Dell Dimension computers totaling nearly 8
thousand dollars, we stopped buying from Dell for one main reason. POOR
AFTER SALE SUPPORT, including really terrible technical support.

"Alex G" wrote in message
om...
DON'T BUY FROM DELL!!! THE SMALL SAVINGS IS NOT WORTH THE RISK!!!!
DON'T BUY FROM DELL!!! THE SMALL SAVINGS IS NOT WORTH THE RISK!!!!
DON'T BUY FROM DELL!!! THE SMALL SAVINGS IS NOT WORTH THE RISK!!!!

I've heard of horror stories of people trying to wade through DELL
support, of being passed from one rep to another, telling and
re-telling the problem with no solution.

I thought that somehow, these poor souls were not expressing
themselves correctly, had problems communicating, or something.

Not anymore. After being the victim of Dell customer support
bureaucracy, I now know that the problem lies within Dell.

About a month ago now, I purchased a Dell notebook online. It was
scheduled for delivery 1 week later. The problem is, the notebook
computer never arrived. UPS can't find the package, and assumes
that it's lost. They advised for me to contact the sender.

Now begins my Dell Customer Dis-Service from Hell Story. I've
spent countless minutes each day calling first to get a replacement
laptop delivered to me.

After over 2 weeks on useless, frustrating phone calls, I decide that
I want my card refunded, since they never delivered a PC. Same DELL
tactic: frustrate, stonewall, and do absolutely nothing.

MY RECOMMENDATION: