Old February 25th 04, 06:06 AM
Sonja

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 05:17:46 GMT, "Jupiter Jones"
wrote:

Alex;
Be sure to contact the credit card company to cancel the transaction.

Thanks for sharing your story Alex. I will share my story of "The
laptops with defective keyboards" as it unfolds. Hopefully it will be
resolved quickly and completely.

I have prided myself after going through a few horror stories, on
being able to escalate quickly within Dell. We will see, if the
keyboard cannot be fixed on this D505, if that holds true. It may be
that I am just deluding myself on my assertive capabilities :-)

What I want to avoid this time is a major time-consuming nightmare.
One week of my life was spent once trying to get things straightened
out with Dell. Never again. (famous last words.....).

Sonja

P.S. -- if someone within the Small Business Division at Dell with
clout reads this, feel free to contact me.