Old December 29th 07, 06:44 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox
Benjamin Gawert

Default Fastest graphic card for Windows workstation use (2D, not gaming)

* Luca Villa:

I only see words, not facts, here, and noone even reported a link to
words of a reputable sources.

if you want ressources then do your homework. But you better dig very
deep because you won't find any somewhat recent reliable source for a
topic that is a no-brainer for almost a decade now.

You came here with your question and this question has been answered by
people that very obviously know much more than you do about hardware in
general. If you don't believe in what we tell you why did you even came
here to ask? You probably are way better when buying the most expensive
gfx card you can find. At least it saves you the trouble about using
your brain.

Augustus, I think you're right. We're just wasting our time.

Benjamin