Old September 1st 04, 04:15 PM
Parish

J S wrote:

"Parish" wrote in message

I agree too, but I also believe in the inalienable right to free speech
and free speech will always result in extreme views/opinions being
expressed and equally extreme responses however, IMHO, that is no reason
to ban/curtail it and the 'net is the last bastion of free speech left in
an ever more politically correct world.

Having said that, if the owner of OC is publicly airing such views then
(s)he is a prize plonker as it will do more harm than good to their
business - as this thread shows.

Parish

I too am not against free speech, but myself would never want to support
these scumbags financially.

Quite right, and that is the right response, IMHO. There are quite a few
insurance/investment companies around who take a similar view by
promising not to invest your money in anything "unethical" - although of
course their definition of unethical might not conform to yours ;-)

This is merely public information of the type I would have liked before
spending any money with them.

But at least you have brought it to the attention of others so that they
can make their own decisions based on their own beliefs.

Parish