Old November 16th 03, 10:06 PM
Adam Richardson

Kev wrote:
Adam Richardson wrote:

I've got an old Deskpro 4000s with a 200MMX processor and am wondering
Anyone know what options I've got?

if it's a tx chipset, intel 233 is highest you can go.
if it's an sis chipset then you might be able to put in that amd333.

How do I find out what the chipset is?

it's one of those cases where whatever you spend to upgrade it you could
get a p2/3 computer instead for the same price.

Yeah, I don't use the computer for anything serious really (bit of
browsing, few old games) so don't want to be spending much on it - but I
thought I might see what the options were and keep an eye on e-bay...

Thanks,
Adam

--
Adam Richardson
Email me at: adamr dot bulk at ntlworld dot com