Old August 21st 04, 08:27 PM
Paul

In article ,
(fs) wrote:

It is about an 1.3ghz 200fsb duron to run on a A7N8X-X. I've noticed
there is a jumper setting for 200fsb cpus but I'm not sure that would
work.

It is not exactly about money but I'm thinking about using the athlon
2600+ that has on, to a better m/b and use an old duron on it that
hangs here totaly unused for a machine a family member needs.

-fs

This page will tell you what processors work with an Asus motherboard.
Type the name in the search box and it will list the processors, plus
what minimum revision of BIOS and revision of motherboard is
required.

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/cpusu...pusupport.aspx

HTH,
Paul