Old December 15th 20, 05:51 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,alt.comp.hardware
Arlen Holder

Default Have you ever had a working PC that wouldn't go into the BIOS mode?

On Tue, 15 Dec 2020 11:41:32 -0600, Mark Lloyd wrote:

Dell uses f1 or f2 or something different from the standard del key.

I always try F1, F2, and ESC.

On my HP Pavilion, it says, at POST, to press "F10" for BIOS Setup
o But I'm never sure if it's a "tap tap tap" or "long press" or what

For my HP Pavilion, the Boot Menu is "Escape" & the Diagnostic menu is "F9"
o But again, I'm never sure if it's a "tap tap tap" or "long press" or what