Old September 29th 11, 04:15 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design,nl.comp.hardware
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default Battlefield 3 not working on AMD x2 3800+ and GT520 ? (Web crap)

Well, after the reboot it's still not working.

I checked if punkbuster is running and according to services it's running.

However some time ago I tweaked some services and disabled them like
workstation, these are only needed for debugging or so.

I do wonder if perhaps Battlefield 3 requires certain services to be
running, but that would be weird for a game.

Usually games don't need special services to be running.

The reboot didn't help, it's still joining the server forever:

http://www.skybuck.org/Games/Battlef...rRebootToo.png

Well so far this has been the worst beta game ever, it doesn't even show a
game menu !

My conclusion for now:

Total crap.

If it works for you great ! If it doesn't better cancel that pre-order !
=D

Bye,
Skybuck =D