Old September 29th 11, 04:05 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design,nl.comp.hardware
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default Battlefield 3 not working on AMD x2 3800+ and GT520 ? (Web crap)

Hmmmm....

I can remember the Origin (download manager) to want and restart my system
?! Which was very weird really, I didn't do that because I did not see a
real reason to do that for a game.

But maybe punk buster needs the system to be restarted.

So I just rebooted/restarted the computer.

Now I will give it another try...

During the windows startup I heard a couple of beeps, so it probably
installed something.

So maybe it will now working.

Going to try again, I will report back later !

Bye,
Skybuck =D