Old July 18th 08, 11:31 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

Default Ben Myers...

On Jul 18, 4:26*pm, Ben Myers
wrote:
Data recovery is always a crapshoot, even with the most sophisticated and
expensive tools. * Back when I reviewed SpinRite, it did not have any data
recovery. *Back when I reviewed SpinRite, the prevailing drives were MFM and
RLL, with ESDI and SCSI on servers. *IDE was still a wet dream... Ben Myers

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 03:40:34 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Can't Gibson Research spell...or is this a different Ben M. ?

http://www.grc.com/spinrite.htm

p_z

I think someone should tell Steve G...you are a FORT not a WIENER! 8^)