Old September 16th 03, 04:43 AM
Thunder9

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:20:38 GMT, "Mitchua" wrote:

I'm looking for a nice quiet case for a new quiet system I'm building. I've
read through silentpcreview.com and all the cases they recommend are
expensive ($200+) like the Lian Li PC-6070 or have a loud PSU like the Antec
Sonata. Has anyone encoutered a sub-$120 case that has good construction,
sound-proofing, and comes with features like a quiet PSU or 120mm case fans?
A front-door would be best since my DVD-ROM is as loud as a jet taking off.

Thanks a lot,
Mitchua

Wow that's an awesome site - thanks for just asking the question now I
have some reading to do. Are you considering getting a full tower
case? My understanding is they are better for cooling.