Old November 5th 03, 03:16 PM
John Whitlow

Default Receive faxes on Mustek 1200 UB PLUS?

I have emailed this question to Mustek website several times, but have never
gotten a reply.

I am running latest edition of Windows 98
I have just installed a new old stock Mustek 1200 UB PLUS scanner.

I am able to send faxes using the on screen panel but I can't receive faxes.

I can't find any instructions or even any mention of receiving faxes
anywhere
in help or instructions. The only fax topic is for sending.

Is it possible to receive faxes using this scanner and driver disc that came
with ?

I don't have any other fax program on my computer.

Thank you.
John